Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Thank God ...

You maybe staying home, because of the "Stay at Home" orders. Or you may be staying home, because your place of employment has been forced to close. You may be staying home, because you've been laid off - even if your place of employment is still technically open. You may be staying home out of fear. Whatever the reason, the message on our sign board is one you need to remember:
God knows where you live, and there's no power that can keep Him quarantined from you!

        ...for he has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you."
        So we can confidently say,"The Lord is my helper; I will not fear;
        Hebrews 13:5,6  

In the context of the rest of this, that verse is given as a reason we can be content with our current situation - especially financially. God knows the situation you are in. He knows exactly what you need. He has the power to give what you need... at just the right time!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Pastor. I am also a Pastor from Mumbai India. I am glad to stop by your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I am also blessed and feel privileged and honoued to get connected with you. I am so encouraged by your Living Word on "Thank God". I am blessed by your thought on thanking God for there is no power that can keep Him quarantined from you. This is Amazing and very encouraging truth when thousands of people in the world ae quarantined due to the outbreak of Conona virus. Thank you for this encouragement. I love getting connected with the people of God around the globe to be encouraged strengthened and praying for one another. I have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 40 yrs in this great city of Mumbai a city with a great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the brokenhearted. We also encourage young and the adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have young people from your church come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. I am sure they will have a life changing experience. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you your family and ministry also wishing you and your family a blessed and a Christ centered reat of the year 2020. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede

    ReplyDelete