Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Favorite Christmas Music Videos

 There are many good Christmas videos that I enjoy watching, but there are several that I find myself watching over and over, so I thought I would share some of my favorites with you.

Caleb and Kelsey singing the Christmas version of "Amazing Grace". This is hauntingly beautiful...

Maybe not the most polished version, but I am always touched to watch "Christmas Hallelujah" by Kaylee Rodger and the Killard House School Choir. The performance of this young autistic girl and her classmates is amazing...

New this year, but quickly becoming one of my favorites is the Zack Williams version of "Go Tell It On the Mountain".  It almost makes me want to dance...

If you want to hear an impressive vocal battle, check out this rendition of "Silent Night" by Tori Kelly and Kelly Clarkson...

My favorite Country group is Home Free. This a cappella group (originally from Minnesota) shows off their vocal talents on this version of "Do You Hear What I Hear"...

Finally, nothing tops the live performance of "Little Drummer Boy" by for King and Country on last year's CMA Country Christmas program...

I could probably go on and on, but these videos will give you a good start into the Christmas season. If you have a favorite to share please leave it in the comment section.

No comments:

Post a Comment