Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Music Spotlight - HVN & ERTH

Today I want to showcase a young group that I recently discovered that I am pretty sure yo have not heard about... HVN & ERTH.

HVN & ERTH is a Christian worship collective formed about 6 months ago by college students in Los Angeles, centered on the exaltation of Jesus and rooted in Scripture. The group believes worship is not confined to one sound, but can be expressed through many musical languages while remaining reverent and unified.

Drawing from R&B, pop, gospel, jazz, and classical influences, HVN & ERTH unites diverse backgrounds into a cohesive worship expression that reflects the beauty of God’s creation while honoring both tradition and modernity. With a heart for the Church, they aim to create worship that fosters reverence, unity, and depth across generations. 

They released their first EP, In The Beginning, about 3 months ago. I think they have a great sound and believe this is a group to keep an eye on. Take a listen and let me know what you think.


Here is their most recent recording...


No comments:

Post a Comment