Thursday, June 3, 2021

More New Music

 Jesus Culture artist and Nashville-based worship leader Chris McClarney released new music with his single titled “Speak to the Mountains.” 

I won’t be shaken, I won’t be moved, My God is faithful, His promise is true. So I speak to the mountains, ‘Oh it’s time to move, My God is bigger, better, stronger, greater than you.’


***************

Powerhouse vocalist and songwriter and “The Voice” season 9 winner Jordan Smith has released a new song, “Battles.”

Jordan Smith has a voice that needs no introduction and with faith that needs no explanation. From the moment the Kentucky native was first introduced to America through “The Voice,” it was evident that his faith was part of his DNA. And now his beliefs take center stage as he has stepped into the next natural chapter of his career with new songs.

It was earlier this year that Smith released his label debut “Great You Are,” a song that is the pinnacle of everything Smith has ever wanted to do. “Connecting people to God just feels natural, and it feels free, and it feels easy,” he admits. “I want people to experience the Holy Spirit. I want them to be uplifted, and I want them to feel God’s love and His acceptance through my music, even if they don’t know what that is, even if they don’t understand that’s what they’re experiencing. My lifelong dream is to be able to make music for the church and to just experience heaven with people.”


***************

In the wake of a faith-testing year of loss and grief, Arkansas-based acoustic/pop duo After Grace emerges with a long-awaited new single, “Unseen.” A poignant anthem embracing God’s unwavering promises despite painful circumstances.

“The past year has been hard for us all, but we’ve had to adjust and try to keep going,” Clark shares. “For us, it’s been very tough to do that after losing Dad. Nothing is the same and it never will be again. We don’t understand why things happened the way they did, and we probably never will. The only thing we know to do is to trust God, and that hasn’t been easy.”

“It is easy, however, to find yourself questioning everything around you during the difficult moments life throws at you,” he admits. “I have questioned my faith. I have questioned God. I have questioned everything about life in general. But the thing that keeps me coming back is the memory of my dad. He always taught me to find my strength in the Word of God and to trust Him no matter what I’m going through. I may not always see it, but I can believe it. I may not always feel it, but I can trust it. I am choosing to believe in the ‘unseen.’”


***************

GRAMMY-nominated worship artists Cody Carnes and Brandon Lake partner in the release of “Too Good To Not Believe.” 

The song was inspired by “healing we have seen and healing we still want to see,” says Carnes. “We’ve seen cancer disappear, We’ve seen broken bodies healed, Don’t you tell me He can’t do it.”


No comments:

Post a Comment