Wednesday, June 2, 2021

New Music

GRAMMY-nominated singer/songwriter Jeremy Camp is back with new music! Camp surprised fans last week with the release of “When You Speak,” the first track to be released from his new record.

“There is so much to say about this past year. I wrote this song in the middle of all the uncertainty happening. I was feeling overwhelmed, confused and not at peace. I felt the battle in my mind constantly,” Camp shared on social media when speaking about the heart behind his new song. “I kept saying to myself, I can’t wait to get through this and God spoke to my heart and said Jeremy, I want this to get through to you. It made me stop and really want to learn what He was teaching me, and to be still before my God.”

***************

Ellie Holcomb released a new song, “Mine,” from her forthcoming album, Canyon, which releases on June 25th. Along with this poignant song about a parent’s love and the reflection of God’s love for His children, a personal music video debuts today featuring Holcomb’s three children and husband. This is also the first song that her husband, Drew Holcomb (of Drew Holcomb & The Neighbors) has recorded for one of her albums.

***************

RIAA PLATINUM-selling artist Crowder shared the latest song off his forthcoming Milk & Honey album, “The Anchor.” Written by Crowder, “The Anchor” is an emotional plea for humans to hold on to their anchor when consumed by darkness. With a powerful gritty texture in his voice accompanied by a dramatic piano, the song’s dark and cinematic tone builds to a climatic moment in the last chorus, urging all to come home.

“This song has been resonating deeply with me, and I am thrilled to finally get to share it with you,” says Crowder. “I hope as you listen you are reminded that even in times of hopelessness, there is an ANCHOR.”


***************

Tenth Avenue North leader Mike Donehey released his first Christian radio single as a solo artist last week. “All Together” asks what the Church might look like if it embraced even more radical vulnerability and acceptance. 

“There is something sacred that happens when addicts get together in a recovery circle. They know they will be met with 100% acceptance, therefore can be totally vulnerable,” Mike shares. “’All Together’ encourages people not only to take that first step towards vulnerability but also to participate in radical acceptance of those who do.”


No comments:

Post a Comment