Monday, November 9, 2020

Attitude of Gratitude XI

We are definitely continuing our non-normal year of 2020... after record snows and record cold weather in October, we are setting record high temperatures in November. Go figure. In spite of being unusual, this past week has been very enjoyable and brings me to today's gratitude - sunshine.

Thanks, Bryan for the photo...
I am grateful for sunshine. That thing that is essential for all life. It gives us light, boosts our energy, and always seems to improve our mental and emotional well-being. Though the days are becoming shorter, I welcome the sunshine in my life, and look forward to a sunny glow through my windows every morning to help me get my day started. Do you ever notice how much more awesome the day feels when the sun is out? And when the sun goes down, it often provides us with some of God's most beautiful handiwork.

As we are told in Genesis, "God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. And God saw that the light was good."

The sun always makes me feel better... and so does the Son. Don't forget, even if it is cloudy and gloomy outside we can always be thankful for the "sonshine" that comes from Jesus every day in our lives.

His radiance is like the sunlight;
He has rays flashing from His hand,
And there is the hiding of His power

    -Habakkuk 3:4



No comments:

Post a Comment