Thursday, July 30, 2020

More New Music Video Releases

A couple of noteworthy new music videos were just released...

REBECCA ST JAMES (a Flashback Friday artist from about 3 weeks ago) has just released a new EP of six songs. This is her first new release in about a decade. In her own words:
About three years ago while I was performing a few songs in Alaska, God radically called me back to music in a time when I wasn’t looking for it! In that season I had been retired for quite a few years and was living my lifelong dream of being a wife and mama. But while singing at an event with my brothers, for King & Country, I was on stage and had this Holy Spirit moment where it was like scales fell from my eyes. I knew God was calling me back to music. He has very obviously led the way in this return to my musical calling, and in times of vulnerability or insecurity, He has shown me that HE is enough, and HE is in control. I’m thankful!
The song that I would like to feature is the title track of the EP called "Dawn" and features her brother, Luke Smallbone (of for King & Country).



The second new video that I would like to share was just released by I AM THEY called "Faithful God". It is the title track off their upcoming new album being released in the fall. It's been more than two years since I Am They released "Scars," the chart-topping and award-nominated single from their 2018 album Trial & Triumph.

"'Faithful God' comes from Hebrews 10:23 which says, ‘Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for He who promised is faithful,'" explains Matt Hein, I AM THEY's vocalist and guitarist. "The song speaks to our persistence in the middle of what we’re going through because He is faithful.”
I will sing through fire and thunder 
Cause You are on my side 
I trust You with my life 
I know my story, it isn’t over 
Even against all odds 
You are a faithful God 
That’s who You are 
You are a faithful Go
"Faithful God" should hit the CCM radio airwaves in late August.

No comments:

Post a Comment